- Obtaining permits and licenses for hemp and medical cannabis operations (cultivation, processing, distribution, product registration)
- Design, planning and implementation of investment projects for the hemp and medical cannabis industry.
- Development of technical dossiers, business and operational plans, feasibility studies, etc.
- Policy and legislation analysis.
- Product registration as medical, veterinary, agricultural, nutraceutical and food before competent authorities.
- Waste and water management, Environmental Impact Assessment.
Build-out of infrastructure
- Design of production facilities and processing lines for hemp and medical cannabis operations.
- Engineering plans and studies.
Industrial Equipment sourcing
- Sourcing of contract manufacturers and equipment providers.
- Advice on scientific and industrial equipment for the extraction, purification and formulation of cannabinoids, as well as, on industrial set-up (for both cultivation and processing).
- Setting up of growing operations (indoor, outdoor, greenhouses).
- Advice on supporting infrastructure (warehouses, driers, cleaners, etc).
- Cultivation/ crop management plans.
- Harvesting, processing (cleaning, drying) and storing.
- General agricultural requirements (soil, water, climate, nutrients, organic cultivation practices).
- Selection of suitable certified industrial hemp varieties/ medical cannabis genetics for specific utilization.
- Organic certification process and regulations (EU organic certification)
- Organic agriculture (general conditions, qualifications, requirements)
- Quality control certification (GMP, HACCP, ISO, PFC, GAPGlobal).
- Quality control procedures and protocols; development & validation of analytical methodologies.
Branding & Marketing
- Strategic planning and corporate identity development.
- Legal and logistic support.
- Finished product labeling and packaging.
- Industrial Property management.
- Strategic partnerships and synergies with investors, producers and experts from all around the world.
- Human resources and staffing of R&D, Production and QC departments
- Provision of raw material and seeds (hemp).
- From the farm to the processor, from seed to sale.